|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€6.99 *||€699.00 * / 1 l|
|From 3||€6.45 *||€645.00 * / 1 l|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 610025
- best before: 28.02.2025
- Allergen-Information: Doppelherz Eye Drops Hyaluron 0,2 % does not contain preservatives.
- EAN: 4009932131154
- Manufacturer product ID: 11513
- PZN: 11590648
- advice: Store in a dry place and not above 25°C. Can be used for 3 months after opening. If the package is unopened: Do not use after the expiration date indicated on the package and the multi-dose container.
Soothing for dry eyes and hay fever
- Soothing and soothing effect for dry eyes
- Forms a moisturizing protective film on the eye surface
- With Hyaluron and Hypromellose
- Suitable for contact lens wearers
- medical device
Warm heating air, screen work or environmental influences can make our eyes hard to bear. Many people experience an unpleasant feeling of dryness and foreign bodies with irritated or watery eyes. The
double heart eye drops Hyaluron 0,2 % are sterile eye drops with a soothing effect. The drops contain two active ingredients: Hypromellose and hyaluronic acid, which moisturize and protect and stabilize the tear film.
In dry eyes, a film is created to protect the innermost layer of the cornea from external influences and this gradually releases water, thus ensuring permanent moisturization of the eyes.
What are Double Heart Eye Drops used for?
The reasons for dry eyes are manifold: dry heating air, long working in front of screens, as well as watching TV or reading, wearing contact lenses, hormonal fluctuations or certain diseases or medications can affect both the amount and composition of tears, so that this can have an effect on the humidification of the eyes.
Intended use of the double heart eye drops:
- moisturize and increase the gliding ability on the eye surface
- Alleviate redness, fatigue and eye discomfort caused by external factors such as wind, prolonged exposure to sunlight, smoke, pollution, sea salt and water, and prolonged screen work.
- The eye drops have a soothing effect on overstrained eyes by wearing contact lenses.
- Suitable for easier insertion and removal of contact lenses
The eye drops Hyaluron 0,2 % of double heart are suitable for frequent use, even several times a day or according to doctor's prescription.
Eye drops with natural ingredients - without preservatives
Hyaluronic acid is a molecule that occurs in the human body where constant gliding is required. Together with Hypromellose, this active ingredient ensures intensive and long-lasting moisturization of the eye surface. The active ingredients absorb water from the environment and form a moisturising protective film on the eye surface. The viscous protective film continuously releases water, and thus double-heart eye drops Hyaluron 0.2 % ensure permanent moisturization of the eyes.
As eye drops are often used over a long period of time, e.g. for hay fever or dry eyes, they should be well tolerated and preservatives should be avoided.
The eye drops Hyaluron 0.2 % of double heart additionally contain a combination of natural ingredients:
- Distilled chamomile water is known for its refreshing and soothing properties and is therefore also used for redness of the eyes due to climatic and external influences.
- Distilled aloe vera water is known for its moisturizing effect.
- Distilled water from rose hips for its refreshing and vitaminizing properties.
- Distilled water from blueberries is appreciated for its protective effect on the mucous membrane of the eyes and in cases of eye fatigue.
|Füllmenge (Volumen):||10 ml|
|Shipping weight:||0,022 kg|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|product group:||medical device|
|Target group:||Adults, child|
|Manufacturer address:||Queisser Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Schleswiger Str. 74, 24941 Flensburg|
Manufacturer contact: Queisser Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Schleswiger Str. 74, 24941 Flensburg, Germany
Queisser Pharma stands for healthy life and holistic well-being. As one of the leading German pharmaceutical companies, we can look back on more than 100 years of company history. At our headquarters in Flensburg, we develop, produce and market a wide range of selected products for the preservation and maintenance of health. Whether pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutritional supplements or cosmetics - our range consists of high quality products.
Each and every employee personally stands for the quality level of the products of Queisser Pharma. Our customers trust our products. This trust is based on the supply of high-quality, needs-oriented products.
Our task is to meet the demands of our customers for quality every day anew.
The focus of our activities in Germany and abroad are high-quality products for the preservation of health.
Queisser Pharma sells a wide range of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements under the Doppelherz brand . The products are sold in Germany in the pharmacy, in drugstores as well as the food retail trade.
In recent years, the product range has been steadily expanded to include innovative products, including the development of a wide range of vitamin and mineral preparations, which are characterized by ever new and intelligent compositions. Every day, customers opt for the company's quality products and make Doppelherz products one of the best-selling nutritional supplements in Germany.
The company history of Queisser Pharma
The company Queisser Pharma can look back on more than 100 years of company history. Comprehensive knowledge about health has a long tradition here.
The history of Queisser Pharma begins in 1897 in a small pharmaceutical factory in Hamburg. The graduate pharmacist Alfred Queisser had come from Lusatia in the district of Dresden to Hamburg to make his fortune as a manufacturer. He focused on the production of health and care products such as creams, liquid soap and toothpaste. Despite difficult circumstances, Alfred Queisser managed to continuously expand the company. He owed this to his extensive talents as a businessman, scientist and imaginative advertising expert, whom he united in one person.
The second root of today's Queisser Pharma was created by the Essen pharmacist Josef Peter Hennes. In 1919, he developed the original formula of today's Doppelherz® energy tonic from herbs and other natural ingredients. The tonic was produced and successfully marketed in the eponymous company founded by him.
Both houses eventually merged into "Queisser Pharma", which has been part of HGDF Familienholding Ltd. since the end of the 1970s. & Co. KG, a long-established Flensburg family business, whose parent company was founded in 1738 in Flensburg.
Queisser Pharma today
Since 1987, Queisser Pharma has its headquarters in Flensburg in the former production areas of a Rumherstellung. In addition to other brand products from Queisser, about 1 million liters of Doppelherz energy tonic are produced, bottled, packed and shipped in line with the market.
Queisser Pharma is guided by tradition and at the same time modern - with much grown experience and specialist knowledge, modern and innovative health products are regularly created.
Demand for health products has been increasing for many decades. Our headquarters in Flensburg has therefore been continuously adapted and expanded to meet the steadily growing popularity. Here many of our products are manufactured, packed and shipped in modern production lines. From Flensburg the products reach all over Germany and all over the world. To date, we have grown to about 300 employees. This makes Queisser Pharma one of the biggest employers in the city of Flensburg.
The future of Queisser Pharma
The market for health is constantly changing. Health is becoming more and more important for every individual as well as for the social institutions.
The self-responsibility for the health increases as well as the consciousness to be able to influence the health and their continuance actively and independently. Increasing life expectancy and the rising share of older people are setting new trends and presenting the healthcare industry with new challenges. For a company involved in health products, there are great opportunities for the future.
Health awareness and demographic change
A modern medium-sized company like Queisser Pharma must actively change in this fast-paced world. A change that is characterized by major market changes, which are caused not least by the demographic development of the population structure in all countries of the world.
Never before have so many people become so old, while at the same time remaining so young, healthy and actively involved in social life. The proportion of over-60s to 100 people between the ages of 20 and 60 will almost double by 2030. In 2050, 78 out of 100 people will be over 60 years old.
Health care and personal responsibility
Life expectancy increases from generation to generation. Even today, the sixty-year-olds can look forward to more than 20 more years of life. With age, there is an interesting trend towards active health care, prophylaxis and personal responsibility. Clearly recognizable is the endeavor to provide your body with everything necessary to achieve a strong and active old age. People know that they can not leave their health today alone to the doctors. They have to take their health into their own hands and act on their own initiative and responsibility.
0.2 % sodium hyaluronate; 0.2 % hypromellose, distilled water from aloe vera, chamomile, Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) and Rosa canina (rosehip), boric acid, sodium tetraborate decahydrate, sodium chloride, water for injection.
Doppelherz Eye Drops Hyaluron 0,2 % does not contain preservatives.
- Have a moisturizing effect and increase lubrication on the surface of the eye
- Alleviate redness, fatigue and discomfort of the eyes caused by external influences (wind, smoke, exposure to pollutants, prolonged exposure to sunlight, sea salt and water) and prolonged screen activity
- Alleviate eyestrain caused by wearing contact lenses
- Are suitable for easier insertion and removal of contact lenses
Suitable for frequent use, even several times a day or as prescribed by a doctor.
After initial use, vision may be impaired for a short time. Also, a minor burning, stinging or irritation may occur temporarily as a result of eye irritation. If these effects persist or worsen, please inform your physician immediately.
Instructions for use:
- Before first use, remove the tamper-evident cap
- Remove the protective cap and open the bottle
- Hold the bottle with the opening facing down over the respective eye
- Pull the lower eyelid down slightly
- Drop 1 or 2 drops into each eye by gently squeezing the bottle
- Replace the protective cap after use. Contents will keep for 3 months after opening
Warning and safety information:
- Product should be used by a single person only.
- For use on the eye only.
- Do not use if the container is damaged or not completely closed before first use.
- Do not touch the eye or other surfaces with the dropper tip of the container during use.
- Do not use in case of known intolerance to any of the ingredients.
- If side effects occur, discontinue treatment and consult a physician.
- After use, dispose of the container properly.
- Keep out of reach of children.