*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
unfortunately currently sold out
- Order number: 510605
- EAN: 4008600156284
- Manufacturer product ID: 10256296
- information: Material: plastic, display size: 4 inch
For more safety at every moment
Babies' bedtimes are well-deserved breaks in everyday parenting. To make sure you can use them without worry, NUK has developed a baby monitor you can rely on 100%. The Eco Control+ Video informs you in picture and sound what is going on in the baby's room. With additional Full Eco Mode to protect against electrosmog and unnecessary energy consumption. With parent and baby units that are perfectly coordinated and offer numerous additional functions. For a safe feeling every moment you're not with your child.
Full Eco Mode function
- 100% free of high-frequency radiation in stand-by mode - i.e. when the baby is quiet
- No unnecessary radiation in the baby's room - the baby monitor only transmits when the baby is restless
- Energy-saving - due to more than 90% reduction in transmitting activity
Absolutely safe reception indoors and outdoors
- 100% interference-free signal transmission thanks to digital FHSS technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Highest transmission security on own tap-proof channel
- Excellent, crystal clear sound quality
- Range up to 300m outdoors and 50m indoors
Full control day and night
- Extra-large 2.8 inch (7.1 cm) color monitor - for reliable video surveillance
- Flexible camera perspective - the camera of the baby unit is adjustable in height, the image section on the parent unit can be enlarged
- Night vision function and infrared illumination - the camera automatically adjusts to the room brightness and allows absolutely reliable observation - even at night
- Vibration alarm - reports baby noises even when image and sound on the parent unit are switched off
- Warning via LED light signal when range is exceeded
More comfort for your child
- Crystal clear intercom function - to reassure the baby from the parent unit
- Temperature sensor - informs the parent unit immediately about temperature fluctuations in the baby's room
- Lullaby function - 5 different lullabies can be controlled via the parent unit to help you fall asleep
- Illuminated LCD display - with clear menu navigation for optimal control of all settings and functions
- Parent unit : Includes charger and 1 rechargeable battery (type BYD SCD 530-1, output 3.7 V, 950 mAh [3.5 Wh])
- Baby unit: Battery operation with 4 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries or by means of supplied power supply 230 V (DC Jack plug)
Special service offer from NUK :
NUK has set up a special after-sales service for NUK baby monitors. If you have any questions or complaints about a NUK baby monitor, please contact:
Company Menz & Könecke
Phone number 02163 / 890 46 99
|Shipping weight:||1,57 kg|
|Dimensions HxWxD (approx.):||150x235x245 mm|
|further properties:||Frei von Funkstrahlung|
|Label:||no wireless radiation|
|Target group:||Baby, Families|
|Manufacturer address:||MAPA GmbH, Industriestrasse 21-25, D-27404 Zeven|
Manufacturer contact : MAPA GmbH, Industriestrasse 21-25, D-27404 Zeven
NUK is a trademark of MAPA GmbH, based in Zeven, Germany, which belongs to the American Jarden Corporation. In 1956 Hanseatische Gummiwarenfabrik GmbH (since 1969 MAPA GmbH) introduced the NUK vacuum cleaner. Since then, the brand NUK exists. The letters were originally for "natural and Kiefergerecht".
"Because this little life is the greatest thing in our lives."
NUK philosophy - understanding life
Understanding life - what does that mean? For us at NUK, this means keeping in close contact with experts who are important to the healthy development of a new life: midwives, doctors, nutritionists and, of course, you, the parents. The best ideas we look for from nature: It is, for example, a model for the typical shape of our pacifiers and teat, which resemble the mother's breast when breastfeeding.
Above all, understanding life means paying attention to the needs of the people most important to us: children. We explore their different stages of development at any age and adapt our NUK products accordingly. All NUK products build on each other - so you can always be sure to do the right thing for your child. From the beginning.
From birth to kindergarten.
They are just in the world trying to tell us what they need: babies. We want to understand from the first day of life, what these little people need:
A three-month-old baby has different needs than an eight-month-old child, who is currently fighting with the first little teeth. Only when we examine each stage of development and understand exactly, we can give babies and children the right thing at any time. Our products build on each other and grow with them - from birth to kindergarten age. The nicest thing about our work: with every child born, we learn from NUK. Since our company was founded in 1956, more than 50 million children have been born in Germany - and we are pleased that many of their parents have trusted and still trust in NUK products.
And everyday life suddenly becomes an adventure.
Children turn everything upside down. And new parents in front of a thousand new questions. We know that and want to help parents with their new task. With products that help children in their healthy development and make everyday life easier for mothers and fathers. With helpful services. And with downloads that provide worth knowing and entertaining information for you. On our advice and help pages, you'll find all the content sorted by life stages as well as expert interviews, where midwives, doctors and nutritionists answer frequently asked questions. Do you have a personal question or suggestion? Call us or write an e-mail! The contact details can be found on every page of the NUK website at the bottom.
Until all agree.
From the first idea to the finished NUK product, we take a lot of time:
How does the idea become a perfect solution for babies and mothers? Midwives, paediatricians, dentists, nutritionists and, of course, parents know the needs of babies and children. We use their knowledge and experience to think about new products and services or to make existing ones even better. Our quality inspectors also ensure that NUK products come to the baby shelves with exactly the high quality that NUK has been standing for for 60 years.
The basis of the NUK brand.
The best tips and ideas in the development of our products gives us the nature. And let's take a closer look: For example, 60 years ago, we discovered that the breast of the breast perfectly adapts to the baby's mouth during breastfeeding - and develops the first asymmetrical teat after this model. It is shaped to fit the jaw, supports the development of the entire oral cavity and counteracts tooth and jaw malpositions. So suckers and pacifiers not only soothe babies, but also their parents.