|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€4.95 *||€2.48 * / 1 Piece|
|From 3||€3.95 *||€1.98 * / 1 Piece|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 510004
- EAN: 4008600159193
- Manufacturer product ID: 10.124.014
NUK FIRST CHOICE+ Anti-Colic Teats Silicone
- Naturally orthodontic: modelled on the mother's breast when breastfeeding
- As soft as possible: for a familiar drinking feeling
- Prevents colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- Suitable for all NUK First Choice bottles and NUK breastmilk containers
- Available in sizes 1 (0-6 months) and 2 (6-18 months)
- 2 pieces per package
The most natural teat for your baby
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding based on the model of breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice+ it has been possible to get even closer to nature - for healthy jaw development and a feeling of drinking like on the mother's breast.
|Natural and orthodontic |
The special NUK shape is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. It leaves enough room for your baby's tongue and jaw for the natural sucking movement.
|Soft as a mother's breast |
Thanks to the new soft zone, the silicone lozenge adapts even better to the palate - for a natural feeling of drinking.
|Prevents colic |
The improved Anti-Colic Air System provides a natural food flow - so your baby can drink relaxed without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is very well accepted by infants. This makes it particularly suitable for babies where breastfeeding and bottle feeding are combined.
* Scientific study : Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. Further information at http://www.nuk.de/de_en/ueber-nuk/nuk-forschung.html
|age group:||0 - 6 Months, from the 6th month|
|Shipping weight:||0,026 kg|
The NUK suction cup shape and function
As natural as possible.
The mouth plays a decisive role in the overall healthy development of the body: breathing, food intake, sensory perception - everything requires perfect interaction between the jaw, palate, tongue and lips. Breastfeeding trains it from birth. At the mother's breast the baby learns to coordinate the movements, to strengthen the muscles and to prepare the mouth for its later tasks: chewing, swallowing and last but not least speaking.
The NUK orthodontic teat is the result of this knowledge. Even if you do not (no longer) breastfeed, he will support your child as naturally as possible. The special shape leaves babies enough room for a natural sucking movement. The medical basis for this was developed by the dentists Prof. Dr. Dr. Balters and Dr. med. dent. Muller. They were the first to notice that the mother's nipple changes shape when the child is sucked in, thus enabling optimal coordination in the mouth. It is precisely this special asymmetrical shape, which is modelled on the breast when breastfeeding, that is still the model for all NUK teats and pacifiers today.
Perforation also plays an important role - in NUK teats it is slightly offset. In this way the milk is better salivated and digested.
And since it is particularly important that no unnecessary air is swallowed during swallowing, our teats have an Anti Colic-Air system that enables a natural flow of food. Together with the different hole sizes for food with different consistency, it forms the basis for bottle feeding, which naturally prevents stomach pains in babies.
Over many decades, NUK has researched the shape in every detail, developed it further and continually adapted it to the latest medical findings. There is probably no other teat that comes as close to breastfeeding and naturally supports healthy mouth development as the original from NUK.
- Sloping flattened sucking part: gives way to the pressure so that the tongue and lower jaw can perform their sucking movements unhindered
- Curved top: adapts to the shape and development of the palate
- Lower indentation: provides space and support for the tip of the tongue and the front edge of the lower jaw during the suction process
- Slightly offset perforation: promotes optimal salivation as when sucking on the mother's breast for better digestion
- Previous underside: allows the lower jaw sufficient space for the breastfeeding movements
- Upper indentation: allows the upper jaw to keep the sucker in the mouth during the sucking movement of the lower jaw
- Round lip rest: corresponds to the model of the mother's breast
- NUK Anti-Colic AIR SYSTEM: provides pressure equalisation and reduces infant colic
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is very well accepted by infants. This makes it particularly suitable for babies who combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding.