|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3||€4.75 *||€9.50 * / 1 kg|
|From 4||€4.45 *||€8.90 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 130015
- best before: 16.10.2022
- Allergen-Information: Contains milk and lactose
- EAN: 4018852026525
- Manufacturer product ID: 1127-02F
- PZN: 09096243
- advice: Bebivita Kindermilch 2 sollte nicht als Muttermilchersatz in den ersten sechs Monaten verwendet werden, sondern grundsätzlich erst ab 2 Jahren für zwischendurch oder als Teil einer Mahlzeit (siehe Anwendung). Idealerweise bieten Sie Bebivita Kindermilch 2+ aus der Tasse an. Bitte achten Sie auf eine gründliche Zahnpflege ab dem 1. Zähnchen. Achten Sie auf eine ausgewogene Ernährung und eine gesunde Lebensweise Ihres Kindes
- information: Bereiten Sie die Nahrung vor jeder Mahlzeit frisch zu und füttern Sie diese sofort. Nahrungsreste nicht wieder verwenden. Flasche, Sauger und Ring gründlich reinigen. Geöffneten Beutel nach Produktentnahme gut verschließen, trocken und bei Raumtemperatur lagern. Inhalt des geöffneten Beutels innerhalb von 3 Wochen verbrauchen. Milchnahrung nicht im Mikrowellengerät erwärmen (Überhitzungsgefahr!).
If you drink well, you laugh well.
Nutritionists recommend approx. 300-330 ml milk per day for small children. Bebivita Children's Milk 2+ is formulated to meet the nutritional needs of your child and is based on the latest recommendations from child nutrition experts: Calcium, Iodine, Protein, Vitamin D.
- for infants 2 years and older
- Calcium and vitamin D for the bones
- essential vitamin C
- age-appropriate protein content
Only fresh products!
In the stationary trade, i.e. in your grocery store or drugstore around the corner, you can pick up the products and check all their characteristics to see whether you agree with this product: small or large damages can be discovered as well as products that have faded and indicate that the article has been on the shelf for more than a long time. You probably wouldn't buy such products.
Where can you check for yourself and make sure you get a fresh product when you buy online? That's why we have a very special service for you that you can hardly find anywhere else online:
Our Schafi-Shop freshness guarantee
Upon delivery of the goods, we immediately record the best-before date for all foodstuffs and care products that have an MHD. We display this MHD for each of these products in the article details online in our shop, as can be seen here on the screenshot of this article:
Our systems are optimally coordinated so that we automatically adjust the display as soon as the MHD changes due to current sales. So you know immediately and guaranteed: if I buy now in the Schafi-Shop, then I receive a fresh article, which was produced only recently. Here a small view into our merchandise management for you:
Not only do you always have the latest recipes and designs, but you can rest assured that you are getting the best and freshest products.
I promise. I promise.
And we don't just promise you it, you see it yourself on the best-before date. This is our special Schafi-Shop freshness service.
Your "fresh" Schafi-Shop-Team
|Filling quantity (weight):||500g|
|baby food:||powdered formula|
|country of origin:||EU / non-EU Agriculture|
|Products with organic ingredients:||No|
|age group:||from 2 years|
|Shipping weight:||0,565 kg|
|Maße HxBxT (circa):||200x127x69 mm|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|product group:||Baby Formula|
*Standard dissolution: 10.2 g Bebivita children's milk 2+ and 90 ml water = 100 ml ready-to-drink food. 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 3.4 g Bebivita children's milk 2+
Skimmed milk, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, minerals (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, potassium orthophosphate, potassium citrate, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium orthophosphate, iron lactate, potassium iodide), vanilla flavouring, vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B12, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2, biotin).
*from sustainable cultivation
Bebivita Children's Milk 2+ is suitable for children 2 years and older:
Because it is especially tailored to the needs of children, Bebivita Children's Milk 2+ contributes to a balanced diet.
Bebivita Children's Milk 2+ should not be used in the first six months, but generally only for infants from 2 years for in between or as part of a meal. Ideally, you should offer Bebivita children's milk 2+ from the cup. Please pay attention to a thorough dental care from the 1st tooth especially before going to bed. Ensure a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle for your toddler.
- Freshly boil drinking water for each bottle meal. Allow to cool to approx. 40°-50°C.
- Pour approx. 2/3 of the boiled, cooled water into a bottle (quantity according to table).
- Fill the measuring spoon loosely from this package and wipe off with the back of the knife. Add the powder (according to the table) to the water in the vial.
- Close the vial and shake vigorously.
- Add the remaining water and shake again.
- Let cool down to drinking temperature (approx. 37°C) - check temperature!
|Bebivita children's milk 2+ can also be prepared cold. If you use tap water for preparation, let water drain off until it flows cold out of the tap.|
|alternative: use Hipp water to prepare baby food. The Schafi tip below on this page.|
When preparing Bebivita Children's Milk 2+, please pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage over a longer period of time can lead to health impairments, e.g. through the growth of unwanted germs. It is recommended that children at this age drink 300-330 ml of milk, e.g. with the main meals or simply in between. The amount of drink per day is a guideline, which can vary from child to child. Please use the enclosed measuring spoon.
|Boiled water (ml)||Bebivita children's milk 2+ measuring spoon (approx. g)||Ready-to-drink food (ml)|
- Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean bottle, teat and ring.
- Close opened bag tightly after product removal. Store dry and at room temperature. Consume contents of opened bag within 3 weeks.
- Do not heat milk food in a microwave oven (danger of overheating!).
The brand Bebivita
For each Bebivita product only raw materials from strictly controlled contract cultivation and contract deliveries are selected. Extensive quality controls offer you and your child the highest level of safety. With Bebivita you introduce your child to a balanced diet. Each product contains valuable nutrients (vitamins and minerals) that your baby needs day after day for healthy development.
Production and safety
Our products are manufactured according to strict German quality standards. Because the safety of your baby has the highest priority, Germany has one of the strictest food regulations in the world - the German Dietary Regulation. In its quality requirements for the composition of baby food, this practically stipulates that it is free of harmful substances. It is strictly controlled that all baby food manufacturers in Germany adhere exactly to this. We at Bebivita always strive to be even better than the strictest guidelines dictate.
Extensive raw material controls and constant checks during production provide a high degree of safety. State-of-the-art methods enable our laboratory to detect even the smallest residues in raw materials.
However, not only the raw materials, but also the finished product itself undergoes a multitude of tests and inspections before delivery. This gives your darling the security of receiving products free of harmful substances with the best ingredients.
Our philosophy: Bebivita - All good.
Bebivita accompanies you through all stages of your child's development, starting with infant food for vials, through the first glass to dishes and drinks for toddlers. For each product we have selected exactly the ingredients that are valuable for a balanced diet. At Bebivita you will find delicious favourite dishes for every age group, finely tuned to the taste of babies.
Bebivita offers you a complete nutrition program: from carefully selected and controlled ingredients, with the most popular products of every age, tailored to the specific needs of your child and with everything it needs for healthy growth.
All right, all right.
The first time with your baby is something very special: almost every day there is something new to discover together. And so all Bebivita products are exactly tailored to the nutritional needs of your child - for every age group. Bebivita does everything to support a healthy development of your child.
Bebivita offers you a complete nutrition program:
- From carefully selected and controlled ingredients
- With the most popular products of all ages
- Finely tuned to the taste of babies
I'm fine. I'm fine.
For each dish we have selected exactly the ingredients that are valuable for a balanced diet. No more, no less. And that's Bebivita's little secret.