|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€10.95 *||€18.25 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€10.25 *||€17.08 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
unfortunately currently sold out
- Order number: 140002
- best before: 30.11.2021
- Allergen-Information: contains milk and milk products as well as fish oil
- EAN: 4006303004659
- Manufacturer product ID: 60122
- advice: Das Erzeugnis ist nur für die besondere Ernährung von Säuglingen ab einem Alter von mindestens sechs Monaten geeignet, soll nur Teil einer Mischkost sein und nicht als Ersatz für die Muttermilch während der ersten sechs Lebensmonate verwendet werden. Die Entscheidung, mit der Verwendung von Beikost allgemein oder in Ausnahmefällen bereits in den ersten sechs Monaten zu beginnen, soll nur auf den Rat unabhängiger Fachleute auf dem Gebiet der Medizin, der Ernährung oder der Arzneimittel oder anderer für Säuglings- und Kinderpflege zuständiger Personen und unter Berücksichtigung der Wachstums- und Entwicklungsanforderungen des einzelnen Säuglings getroffen werden.
Valuable organic milk food as follow-on food
Lactana Bio 2 has been specially developed for baby feeding after the 6th month after breastfeeding, or when your baby is no longer properly satisfied by Lactana Bio 1. The milk meets the highest quality standards and complies with the latest nutritional findings in line with age-specific nutritional requirements. The health of your baby is supported among other things by vitamin A for the immune system and iron for mental development (according to law).
- With a mixture of valuable Bifido cultures, which have proven themselves for decades in Töpfer organic infant milk foods
- With important long-lasting fatty acids
- Best organic quality, according to the standard of the EC Eco-Regulation
- From valuable organic milk and other ingredients from organic agriculture
- Easy to prepare with boiled water
- 600-g package
Modern technology, highly sensitive measuring and control systems, strictest hygienic requirements - in order to meet the high quality demands of our customers at all times, we use all technical possibilities. Not only do we meet the particularly strict safety guidelines of HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points), but our organic products also bear the organic seals shown below. After regular and detailed checks, these seals are proof time and again that we only contain the highest organic quality. Everything else does not come into our bag (or cardboard box).
|National Organic Seal||EU organic label||Schafi Shop Certificate|
Schafi-Shop, a brand of Fruchtwein Manufaktur GmbH & Co KG, is regularly certified as a trader according to the EC Organic Regulation by an independent inspection institute. Öko-Kontrollstelle DE-ÖKO-037, registration number according to EC Organic Regulation No. 834/2007: DE-BY-037-88757-H. More information can be obtained by clicking on the certificate or here.
|age group:||from the 6th month|
|baby food:||biological, powdered formula|
|product group:||Baby Formula|
|Filling quantity (weight):||600g|
|Shipping weight:||0,68 kg|
|Dimensions HxWxD (circa):||200x125x105 mm|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|country of origin:||EU / non-EU Agriculture|
Manufacturer contact: Töpfer GmbH, Heisinger Straße 6, D-87463 Dietmannsried
The Töpfer GmbH is a successful medium-sized family business in Dietmannsried in the Allgäu. For decades, Töpfer GmbH has been producing products in the product ranges BIO baby food, natural cosmetics and dietary supplements to the highest quality standards.
Baby food and baby care from nature
From the first day of pregnancy to infancy, Töpfer wants to support young parents with his knowledge and products. Regardless of whether it is care during pregnancy, baby food, baby care or complementary food, we at Töpfer have looked nature over their fingers and produce exclusively in the best organic quality. Numerous tests and seals guarantee that all products are always produced in consistently high quality.
And that for over 100 years.
Baby food in the best organic quality
From the first day, a balanced diet is important for the physical and mental development of the baby. Therefore, Töpfer has been using only selected and strictly controlled raw materials for over 100 years to produce high-quality baby food. No matter whether with cow or goat's milk, whether cow milk-free, lactose-free or hypoallergenic - we give all our knowledge for your baby.
Natural baby care for skin and hair
A baby's skin is five times thinner than an adult's and is sensitive. So it is obvious that baby care products have to give a lot of protection against environmental influences such as heat, cold, sun and dehydration. Therefore, Töpfer relies on carefully selected raw materials such as calendula and wheat bran, which can help the skin to develop a healthy self-protection. Of course, all care products for the baby of Dermatest are tested for compatibility and is certified natural cosmetics.
Care for pregnant women in organic quality
At no other time does the body of a woman change more profoundly than during pregnancy and after birth. Responsible for this are - as so often - the hormones: they ensure that the child can grow up carefree in the mother's stomach. But they are responsible for the fact that often change the hair, the connective tissue is loosened and some pregnant women does not recognize their skin.
That is exactly what Töpfer Mamacare has developed: With the power of nature, each product meets the special needs of expectant and young mothers so that they can focus on the most beautiful in their lives - their baby.
Note:*The salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium
Skimmed milk*¹, sweet whey powder*, partially demineralised, vegetable oils* (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), maltodextrin*, skimmed milk powder*¹, starch*, LCP oil mixture** (egg oil, vegetable oil, fish oil), calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, potassium chloride, vitamin C, calcium phosphate, iron lactate, vitamin E, bifidobacteria cultures (B.breve, B.bifidum, B.infantis, B.longum), zinc sulphate, niacin, calcium D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
*from organic production**
- Boil the required amount of drinking water fresh and let it cool down to approx. 40°C - 50°C.
- Pour half of the water into the drinking bottle - boil bottle and teat before use.
- Using the measuring spoon, pour the required quantity of powder into the bottle. Always wipe the measuring spoon smooth.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Fill up with remaining water and shake vigorously again.
- Let the contents of the bottle cool down to drinking temperature. Check temperature before drinking!
Follow the instructions for use carefully when preparing infant food. An improper preparation or any storage of the ready-to-eat food can lead to health impairments due to the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare the food fresh before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean bottle, teat and ring. Besides:
- Use the contents of the opened bag within 14 days and always close the bag tightly.
- Always use the enclosed measuring spoon - do not heat it!
- Do not wipe the measuring spoon with sharp or sharp-edged objects.
- Do not heat infant formula in the microwave (danger of scalding!)
Correct dosage - nutrition plan and quantity information
The number of vials and the recommended amount to drink in the diet plan are only guidelines. They can differ individually, small deviations are harmless. One level measuring spoon contains about 4.5 g Lactana Bio 2.
Standard resolution for 100 ml ready-to-drink bottle food: 13.6 g (3 measuring spoons) powder + 90 ml freshly boiled drinking water
|age||Number of bottle meals per day||Drinking quantity per bottle in ml||Dosage per meal|
|boiled drinking water in ml||Number of measuring spoons|
|after the 6th month ||2-3 ||170||150||5|
* Unless otherwise recommended by the doctor or midwife.
Only fresh products!
In the stationary trade, i.e. in your grocery store or drugstore around the corner, you can pick up the products and check all their characteristics to see whether you agree with this product: small or large damages can be discovered as well as products that have faded and indicate that the article has been on the shelf for more than a long time. You probably wouldn't buy such products.
Where can you check for yourself and make sure you get a fresh product when you buy online? That's why we have a very special service for you that you can hardly find anywhere else online:
Our Schafi-Shop freshness guarantee
Upon delivery of the goods, we immediately record the best-before date for all foodstuffs and care products that have an MHD. We display this MHD for each of these products in the article details online in our shop, as can be seen here on the screenshot of this article:
Our systems are optimally coordinated so that we automatically adjust the display as soon as the MHD changes due to current sales. So you know immediately and guaranteed: if I buy now in the Schafi-Shop, then I receive a fresh article, which was produced only recently. Here a small view into our merchandise management for you:
Not only do you always have the latest recipes and designs, but you can rest assured that you are getting the best and freshest products.
I promise. I promise.
And we don't just promise you it, you see it yourself on the best-before date. This is our special Schafi-Shop freshness service.