*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 510205
- EAN: 4008600278139
- Manufacturer product ID: 10.216.208
...so your baby can drink relaxed without swallowing air.
- Clinically proven: ideal for combining breastfeeding and bottle feeding
- Especially soft, jaw-friendly teat: made of silicone size 2 (from 6-18 months) M (medium fine perforation = for milk food)
- Prevents colic: improved ANTI-COLIC AIR SYSTEM
- Easy filling and cleaning: due to extra wide bottle neck
- Made of polypropylene
For many years, NUK First Choice has been the first choice for bottle feeding based on the model of breastfeeding. With NUK First Choice we have succeeded in getting even closer to nature - for healthy jaw development and a feeling of drinking like on the mother's breast. The special NUK shape is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. It leaves enough room for your baby's tongue and jaw for the natural sucking movement. Thanks to the new soft zone, the latex lozenge adapts even better to the palate. The improved Anti-Colic Air System ensures a natural food flow.
|Natural and orthodontic |
The special NUK shape is based on the mother's breast when breastfeeding. It leaves enough room for your baby's tongue and jaw for the natural sucking movement.
|Soft as a mother's breast |
Thanks to the new soft zone, the silicone lozenge adapts even better to the palate - for a natural feeling of drinking.
|Prevents colic |
The improved Anti-Colic Air System provides a natural food flow - so your baby can drink relaxed without swallowing air.
Due to its particularly natural shape, the NUK teat is very well accepted by infants. This also makes it suitable for babies who combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
Baby bottle made of light, shatterproof polypropylene:
The extra-wide bottle neck of the NUK First Choice bottles ensures optimum comfort when filling and cleaning. The light waistline makes the bottle particularly secure to grip and the wide base ensures a secure stand.
* Scientific study : Moral et al. BMC Pediatrics 2010, 10:6. Further information at http://www.nuk.de/de_en/ueber-nuk/nuk-forschung.html
|age group:||6 - 18 Months|
|brand:||NUK, NUK First Choice|
|Material:||Bisphenol-A free, latex, plastic, Polypropylen|
|product group:||nursing bottle|
10 tips to soothe the baby
It is not always easy to calm the little ones down or make them fall asleep. Especially at first it is difficult to tell what the baby is missing when it cries. Or does he have to miss or disturb anything at all? Because the little ones are only capable of conscious screaming towards the end of the first half of the year. Points why it screams can be a full diaper, hunger or fatigue. But even if your baby is just making a big leap in development and is overwhelmed with it, it can start crying. There are many reasons why the little ones cry and scream, but over time parents get a sense of what the baby is missing and how they can calm their baby down.
These tips and tricks can help calm the baby:
- First of all, it is always important to keep calm when the baby starts screaming, because the little ones can feel the nervousness very well. Try to concentrate on the moment and relax, because then your child will also calm down again, because he can feel your blow and your calmness. If you should be stressed or overwhelmed with the situation, dare to give your treasure into the arms of your partner, a friend or grandparents.
- Proximity! Babies especially need the closeness of their parents at the beginning. So instead of putting the little ones in the bed, you can take them on your arm, or carry them with a towel or carrying device. The latter has the advantage that you still have your hands free for necessary tasks.
- Pucken - Sometimes it helps to wrap the baby tightly in a blanket. There are special techniques that can be explained to you by a midwife, for example.
- Babies love to be gently rocked or cradled because it reminds them of the weightlessness in their mother's stomach. Walking a little up and down, taking a little walk or sitting in a rocking chair is often enough to satisfy the little ones.
- If your baby is crying because of abdominal pain, it may help to stroke the abdomen gently, massage gently or place a lukewarm warm surface on top of it. Make sure she's not too hot! Moving the little legs easily can have a supporting effect, so that the air in the stomach is released and the little ones can feel good again.
- Another good help for abdominal pain is the flying handle, which means the child is held belly on the lower arm. With the other hand you can support your head. Now swing back and forth a little and soon your baby will have calmed down.
- Many babies can also be soothed with music. But it doesn't necessarily have to be music, sometimes even monotonous everyday noises like the vacuum cleaner, the hairdryer or the rumbling washing machine are enough.
- Babies have a great need to suck, which is why many people like to use a pacifier to calm them down. Alternatively, the fingers can also be used.
- Even in infancy, everyday rituals can work wonders. For example, sleep rituals can be introduced, these can be either some auditions or also a Cd with soothing sounds to hear.
- If the baby is already older, he likes to be distracted by things that break through his daily routine. When Mama briefly blows up her cheeks or imitates a dog's bark, the baby is surprised at first and perhaps forgets what was bothering him a moment ago.