|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2|| €79.95 * |
previously €129.95 * (38.48% saved)
|€79.95 * / 1 Piece|
|From 3||€59.95 *||€59.95 * / 1 Piece|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 550004
- EAN: 4009839201882
...highest quality in the kitchen with ***** 5-star Santoku knives and scissors.
May I introduce? The Santoku knife:
The Santoku knife from the ® FIVE STAR series has good cutting properties for almost all foods and is distinguished by its pleasant guidance, even in the case of complex food preparation. Characteristic for the knife is the very sharp and thin, 18 cm long blade.
The Santoku knife is not only appreciated in Japanese cuisine as a universal knife. With this shapely knife you can conjure up versatile dishes. The knife is suitable for meat, fish and vegetables. With the thin blade you can cut smooth strips as well as dice and chop evenly.
At ZWILLING, optimum quality is achieved through the ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade. The SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from one piece. The result of the elaborate processing is a stainless and perfectly in the hand lying Santoku knife, which also appeals visually due to the clear lines: A knife in elegant design, which proves to be a useful kitchen utensil.
- RRP 91,95 €
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blade for extra long blade life and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless special steel, ZWILLING special melt: These knives are stable, corrosion-resistant and at the same time flexible.
- SIGMAFORGE® knives - forged from one piece.
- RAZOR EDGE-Edge Trigger: The polishing triggers also ensure long-lasting sharpness and thus offer a permanently high and precise cutting performance.
- Ergonomic plastic handle: For fatigue-free and safe working with the knife.
I'm the Twin Multi Purpose Scissors:
- UVP 41,95 €
- Special stainless steel guarantees long-lasting products.
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened scissor blades for particularly long blade life and corrosion resistance.
- The robust scissor blades are hand-ground.
- The micro serration holds the material to be cut and also separates thicker materials.
- The integrated twist lock opener loosens tight twist locks.
|Handle length:||125 mm|
|Blade length:||75 mm|
|product group:||Houseware, knife|
|Shipping weight:||0,455 kg|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
The ZWILLING brand is synonymous with quality products since 1731 and is one of the oldest brands in the world. Offering the customer the best in the kitchen and beauty sector is the passion of ZWILLING. It has always been the demand to use innovative techniques to produce high quality products in an attractive and timeless design. The forms, functions and procedures are constantly evolving. ZWILLING collaborates with renowned designers who share the values and visions of ZWILLING. The wide range of products offers products for the modern kitchen: from knives and pots to frying pans, cutlery and cooks. The ZWILLING range is complemented by beauty tools for the care of hands, feet and face. High quality stainless steel products for manicures and pedicures and scissors for brand conscious consumers and professional users. This is how the kitchen becomes pleasure and the care of the body becomes beauty.
COMPLAINTS FOR A KNIFE
VARIOUS CUTTING TECHNIQUES
Alternatives to sharpen knives
Even a good knife loses its sharpness over time. But it is easy to resharpen a knife when you have the right tool and know how to use it correctly. See for yourself how easy it is to use sharpening steel, whetstone and knife sharpener.
Did you know?
A sharp knife is safer than a blunt one because less pressure has to be exerted when cutting. The knife grips better into the material to be cut, does not slip off and the hand does not tire so quickly.