*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: 315558
- EAN: 8004399329737
- advice: This device may be used by children aged 8 years and older.
Conjure up your coffee products with this high quality branded coffee machine from De'Longhi
With Caffee Venezia, turn your morning into a pleasant habit of pleasure!
This elegant and highly appreciated coffee maker is ideal for any modern home as it is easy to use and produces different types of coffee according to your taste and mood. Technically, ecologically and impressively equipped, it always offers a delicious drink.
First class espresso with a perfect crema can improve your mood with just one touch. One or double portion can be regulated manually. For cappuccino connoisseurs, the milk froth nozzle is available, which enables a perfect creamy froth. Completely professional, this machine gives you the opportunity to foam the milk by hand and find the barista in you!
Do you like latte macchiato? This delicious drink is ready in a few seconds. As individual as your taste! You only need desire, time and good company!
All De'Longhi products have certain highlights that increase quality and improve user-friendliness. Some of the highlights are presented by Schafi-Shop for you:
- The device has an energy saving mode, which allows a lower power consumption in accordance with the current European regulations
- The strength of the coffee can be adjusted manually with the selector knob. The fresh beans can be ground more or less according to taste and with the push of a button you can enjoy your favourite coffee.
- The quantity of coffee can also be adjusted with the rotary selector, as desired
- You can achieve double portions right away, for enjoyment with friends
- This coffee maker performs an automatic rinsing cycle, after each switch-off of the machine, which cannot be interrupted and thus maintains cleanliness without much effort.
The importance of the coffee beans for the perfect taste!
All coffee lovers know that perfect coffee enjoyment can only be achieved if fresh beans are ground for each cup. The secret that beans stay fresh longer than pre-ground coffee is the most important information for the connoisseur.
In the last decades there are forty different varieties of coffee beans, mainly reduced to the "Arabica" and "Robusta" varieties.
|Arabica||This plant grows mainly in highlands such as Brazil, Kenya and Colombia and has demanding growing conditions, which explains its higher price. These beans are considered to be of high quality and produce a very tasty and aromatic coffee. This variety contains little caffeine, is low in acidity and taste and its crema is light and thin.|
|Robusta||This plant grows in areas up to 900 metres above sea level, such as in Colombia, Vietnam and Indonesia. The beans are smaller and roundish. They are used to make espresso, as they help to form the crema, which is thicker and darker in colour. The variety is less flavourful, is more bitter and contains a lot of caffeine.|
|Dimensions HxWxD (circa):||364x280x400|
|product group:||fully automatic coffee maker|
|cable length:||1,5 m|
|Language Manual:||Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Rumänisch, Russisch, Spanish|
manufacturer contact: De'Longhi Deutschland GmbH, Carl-Ulrich Straße 4, 63263 Neu-Isenburg
A world brand of the highest quality that wants to offer us something special every day.
The De'Longhi brand promise is formulated as follows by this high demand on oneself:
When we talk about De'Longhi, we say
A De'Longhi product always changes everyday life into "something special".
De'Longhi's innovations, outstanding quality and unmistakable design make everyday tasks and routine work a special experience.
The quintessence of the De'Longhi brand is therefore:
DE'LONGHI - BETTER EVERYDAY.
Sheep tips for the correct use of this coffee maker:
- Never immerse the machine in water during cleaning
- If the power plug or power cord is damaged, have it replaced only by technical service to eliminate any risk
- Surfaces that are marked with this symbol become hot during use
- The operating instructions contain important information which is marked by symbols
- To avoid damage to the unit, do not set the main switch to position 0. when the unit is switched on
- In accordance with the European Directive 2002/96/EC, the device must not be disposed of with household waste, but must be handed in at an official collection point
|Device type||Fully automatic espresso and cappuccino machine|
|Beverage types||Espresso, cappuccino, Café Crème, latte macchiato, hot water (for tea)|
|Capacity (water tank) in litres||1,7|
|Capacity (bean container) in grams||180-200|
|Miscellaneous||adjustable coffee spout | adjustable coffee temperature | adjustable water quantity | adjustable coffee strength | energy saving function | removable brewing group | thermoblock system|
|Coffee filling method||coffee beans, only 1 level measuring spoon of coffee powder - (* no ground or caramelisedbeans or freeze-dried coffee)|
|Integrated grinding mechanism||yes|
|Grinding plant||Stainless steel cone grinding mechanism|
|Milk frother||Steam nozzle|
|Integrated cleaning system||yes|
|Can type||without jug|
|Removable water tank||yes|
|Removable drip tray||yes|
|Printing system||Pump pressure system|
|Voltage:||220-240 V ↝ 50/60 Hz max. 10A|
|Pump pressure in bar||15|
|Printing system||Pump pressure system|
|Size / Weight|
|Height in cm||36,4|
|Width in cm||28|
|Depth in cm||40|
|Weight in kg||10,8|