*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 400038
- best before: 22.03.3000
- Allergen-Information: White tea *, tangerine tips *, natural aromas. * from organic farming.
- EAN: 8718347141424
- Manufacturer product ID: 63629
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
A special tea in organic quality: white tea with mandarin
This white tea with long leaves and pieces of mandarin is gently and freshly refined. Mandarins in China stand for luck! White tea consists of unripe tea leaves which are picked shortly before the buds are completely opened. The taste of this tea is surprisingly fresh, with a right balance of sweet and sour notes. Use 1.5 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 3-4 grams (2-3 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 80 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 5-8 minutes.
- Chinese, white organic tea flavoured with mandarin
- Mandarins in China stand for happiness
- White tea consists of unripe tea leaves which are picked shortly before the buds are completely opened.
- The taste of this tea is surprisingly fresh, with a right balance of sweet and sour notes.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 4
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
- Die Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
Country of Origin: China