*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 400036
- EAN: 8718347141325
- Manufacturer product ID: 63620
- best before: 22.02.3000
- Allergen-Information: Organic Herbal Tea with Aniseed
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
White tea flavoured with lavender and chamomile
Chinese white tea with chamomile and lavender. White tea is the mildest and purest Chinese tea. This exceptional tea with large leaves and light yellow-green color is the best in our daily Yeh tea assortment. He'll seduce you with his earthy floral scent. The naturally gentle tea aroma is enhanced by subtle notes of fresh chamomile and lavender. Chamomile has a subtle apple scent and apple taste. Use 1.5 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 3-4 grams (2-3 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 80 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 5-8 minutes.
- White tea flavoured with lavender and chamomile
- This exceptional tea with large leaves and light yellow-green color is the best in our daily Yeh tea assortment.
- The naturally gentle tea aroma is optimized by subtle notes of fresh chamomile and lavender.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
https://www.haltbarkeit.org/tee-aufbewahrung-haltbarkeitDie Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
|product group:||Weißer Tee|
|Filling quantity (weight):||15g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|