|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 5|| €1.29 * |
previously €4.86 * (73.46% saved)
|€129.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€0.99 *||€99.00 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 400033
- EAN: 8718347141486
- Manufacturer product ID: 63735
- best before: 22.02.3000
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Rose, from pure rose petals
Pure rose petals - pure rose taste
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 1
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Easy to drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step too professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
- Preparation instructions: Use 2 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 300ml cup and 4-5 grams (4-5 teaspoons) for a 600ml cup. Pour with water at 100 degrees Celsius and let stand for 5-8 minutes.
Country of Origin: China
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
https://www.haltbarkeit.org/tee-aufbewahrung-haltbarkeitDie Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
|product group:||Herbal Tea / Fruit Tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||10g|