|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3|| €1.29 * |
previously €4.95 * (73.94% saved)
|€28.67 * / 1 kg|
|From 4||€0.99 *||€22.00 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 400021
- EAN: 8718347141400
- Manufacturer product ID: 63627
- best before: 01.06.2019
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Genmaicha, 45g tin organic Genmaicha, green tea with brown rice
The Japanese tea speciality in the state of highest refinement. Normally, the basis of this Genmaicha quality is a normal Bancha. As for our premium Ketsuro Genmaicha, high quality Genmai (whole grain rice) meets a very valuable and jade green Sencha. This tea has an impressive green and yellow colour and a soft taste. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 90 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Organic Genmaicha, green tea with brown rice
- The Japanese tea speciality in the state of highest refinement
- As for our Premium Ketsuro Genmaicha, high quality Genmai (wholemeal rice) meets a very valuable and jade green Sencha
- This tea has an impressive green and yellow colour and a soft taste.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 9
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
|product group:||Green tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||45g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
Green tea *, brown rice *.
* from organic farming.