|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3|| €1.79 * |
previously €4.95 * (63.84% saved)
|€59.67 * / 1 kg|
|From 4||€0.99 *||€33.00 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 400020
- EAN: 8718347141394
- Manufacturer product ID: 63626
- best before: 01.12.2019
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
"Miss Jasmine", 30g tin of Chinese green tea flavoured with jasmine
Jasmine tea is the most famous fragrant Chinese tea. It is a blend of green tea with jasmine blossoms that leaves it with a soft taste. The fresh jasmine blossoms make this tea a delicious experience. This tea was traditionally flavoured with jasmine flowers, most of which were later removed. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 90 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Chinese green tea flavoured with jasmine
- Jasmine tea is the most famous fragrant Chinese tea
- It is a blend of green tea with jasmine blossoms that leaves it with a soft taste.
- This tea was traditionally flavoured with jasmine flowers, most of which were later removed.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 8
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
|product group:||Green tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||30g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
* from organic farming.