*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 400016
- best before: 31.12.2033
- Allergen-Information: Green tea * (85%), cranberries * (8%) (cranberries, apple juice concentrate, sunflower oil), natural flavours, rose petals *, orange peels *. * from organic farming.
- EAN: 8718347142414
- Manufacturer product ID: 64628
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
This green tea is prepared in the traditional Japanese way. The typical straight dried leaves are light green. The tea is sweet with a very subtle bitter undertone. Enjoy the fruity, light and sweet taste with cranberry and Japanese green tea. Japanese green tea and cranberries are traditionally used as a remedy for various ailments. The health benefits of this drink are well known. The drinking experience of this magical mixture is a real pleasure. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 90 degrees Ceslsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy the fruity, light and sweet taste of cranberry and Japanese green tea.
- This green tea is prepared in the traditional Japanese way. The typical straight dried leaves are light green.
- The tea is sweet with a very subtle bitter undertone.
Country of Origin: China
Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity Scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Light drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea master