|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3|| €2.79 * |
previously €11.73 * (76.21% saved)
|€69.75 * / 1 kg|
|From 4||€2.29 *||€57.25 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: 400004
- EAN: 8718347141523
- Manufacturer product ID: 63821
- best before: 24.10.2021
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Jasmine pearls, 40g tin Chinese organic green tea flavoured with jasmine blossoms
These enchanting hand-painted delicate silver buds belong to the Yeh-Tee-Top-Mixes of our Black Label assortment. Jasmine tea is considered a fragrant and popular fragrant Chinese tea. After several fusions with jasmine flowers, the pearls absorb the scent of the flower, resulting in a long-lasting taste and aroma. Some jasmine flowers are still visible in the pearls. Taste description: Dry leaf: The dry leaves are pale green in color, covered with a white down and rolled tightly into round shapes. The exotic jasmine scent can also be experienced in dry form. Infused leaf: When water is added to the tea, a yellowish-brown jasmine scent develops, which becomes more intense. Liqueur: When you pour the tea into the cup, the tea looks yellow-green with a fragrant jasmine blossom smell. A soft taste that stays on your tongue and mouth. Add 2-3 grams of jasmine beads or use 2-3 beads per 100 ml of boiling water at 90 degrees Celsius. Let it steep for three minutes, or wait until the pearls have opened. Our Black Label Jasmine Pearl Tea can be infused 3-4 times by adding boiling water to the same teapot. Jasmine Pearls is an organic green tea with jasmine from the Fujian province in China. The tea is harvested at an altitude of 1000m above sea level. The buds are smaller with smaller leaves and are processed with high quality. The tee is rolled by hand into a pearl-shaped ball.
- Chinese organic green tea flavoured with jasmine blossoms
- A soft taste that stays on your tongue and mouth
- Jasmine Pearls is an organic green tea with jasmine from the Fujian province in China.
- The tea is harvested at an altitude of 1000m above sea level.
- These enchanting hand-painted delicate silver buds belong to the Yeh-Tee-Top-Mixes of our Black Label assortment.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 8
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
|product group:||Green tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||40g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
Green tea *, jasmine flavor *.
* From organic cultivation.