*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 400003
- best before: 15.12.3000
- EAN: 8718347142070
- Manufacturer product ID: 63634
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
"Ruby blossom", 50g tin green tea flavoured with amaranth blossoms
In China, you know that you are an extremely valued guest if your host gives you the honor of pouring hot water over one of these delicate constructs and "sacrificing" it to make tea. Observe the small bundle of tea (Gong yi cha), which is very skilfully processed by hand in the form of a small bouquet of flowers and unfolds into an exotic flower. The fantastically delicate aroma on the palate will amaze you. Also as a perfect gift idea for a special person. Besides, who said flowers could only be given by the bouquet?
- Green tea flavoured with amaranth blossoms
- Observe the small bundle of tea (Gong yi cha), which is very skilfully processed by hand in the form of a small bouquet of flowers and unfolds into an exotic flower.
- The fantastically delicate aroma on the palate will amaze you.
- Also as a perfect gift idea for a special person.
- Besides, who said flowers could only be given by the bouquet?
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
- Die Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
|Filling quantity (weight):||50g|
|Shipping weight:||0,1 kg|
|product group:||Green tea|
Green tea, amaranth flower.