|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 5|| €0.99 * |
previously €4.86 * (79.63% saved)
|€49.50 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€0.79 *||€39.50 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 workdays
- Order number: 400000
- EAN: 8718347141554
- Manufacturer product ID: 63638
- best before: 22.02.3000
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Tea Hearts in a Tin (20g) Eight Hearts of Organic Green Tea
Welcome to the world of tea hearts. Join us on this journey to discover tea and experience the benefits Chinese have enjoyed since ancient times. Tea hearts are pressed tea in the form of small hearts. A special pressing captures the precious aroma and fragrance of every little heart. Watch as the heart unfolds and becomes a bouquet of tea leaves and flavors. The aroma of this oldest tea is just like the inventor Emperor Shen Nung drank it; bitter sweet. A persistent subtle bittersweet cup of authentic Chinese organic green tea. You can watch the little bundle of tea unfold and become a full and open heart full of love. A lot of time is invested in the design of this packaging. Everything is sustainable, reusable and can be recycled. The can has a screw cap, which makes it possible to close the can very airtight, in order not to lose any taste. Available in a 20 g tin with 8 tea hearts.
- Organic green tea*. * From organic cultivation. Available in a 20 g tin with 8 tea hearts.
- A persistent subtle bittersweet cup of authentic Chinese organic green tea.
- You can watch the little bundle of tea unfold and become a full and open heart full of love.
- Everything is sustainable, reusable and can be recycled.
- The can has a screw cap, which makes it possible to close the can very airtight, in order not to lose any taste.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
https://www.haltbarkeit.org/tee-aufbewahrung-haltbarkeitDie Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
|product group:||Green tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||20g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
* From organic cultivation.