|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 3|| €0.99 * |
previously €3.88 * (74.48% saved)
|€39.60 * / 1 kg|
|From 4||€0.79 *||€31.60 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 400009
- EAN: 8718347142193
- Manufacturer product ID: 63739
- best before: 24.04.2019
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Ceylon Black Organic Tea, 25g tin
This black tea from Sri Lanka has a refreshing aroma with a hint of citrus. This Yeh Tea Ceylon is of the highest quality, also called "Orange Pekoe". Normally only the three to four youngest leaves of the tea plant are used for the tea, of which the smallest leaves are considered the most valuable. This Orange Pekoe contains many small leaves. Ceylon tea brings you the best quality leaves. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 95 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Black tea*. * from organic farming.
- This black tea from Sri Lanka has a refreshing aroma with a hint of citrus.
- This Yeh Tea Ceylon is of the highest quality, also called "Orange Pekoe".
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
|product group:||Black tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||25g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
* from organic farming.