*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 400009
- best before: 24.04.2030
- EAN: 8718347142193
- Manufacturer product ID: 63739
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Note: the best-before date of this item has expired. At https://schafi-shop.de/en/hot-bbd-sale/ you can find more information about what a best before date means and what effects exceeding it has on tea. The item cannot be returned if you state that you were not aware that the best-before date had passed. In the spirit of fairness to other customers, please understand this. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Thank you very much!
Ceylon Black Organic Tea, 25g tin
This black tea from Sri Lanka has a refreshing aroma with a hint of citrus. This Yeh Tea Ceylon is of the highest quality, also called "Orange Pekoe". Normally only the three to four youngest leaves of the tea plant are used for the tea, of which the smallest leaves are considered the most valuable. This Orange Pekoe contains many small leaves. Ceylon tea brings you the best quality leaves. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 95 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Black tea*. * from organic farming.
- This black tea from Sri Lanka has a refreshing aroma with a hint of citrus.
- This Yeh Tea Ceylon is of the highest quality, also called "Orange Pekoe".
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 6
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
|Filling quantity (weight):||25g|
|Products with organic ingredients:||Yes|
|product group:||Black tea|
* from organic farming.