|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 5|| €0.99 * |
previously €3.95 * (74.94% saved)
|€33.00 * / 1 kg|
|From 6||€0.79 *||€26.33 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 400006
- EAN: 8718347142162
- Manufacturer product ID: 63736
- best before: 06.01.3000
- advice: Storage note: (<25°)
Lady Earl Grey, 30g tin black tea flavoured with orange blossoms
This fantastic fragrant, fermented Bio Yeh tea is a refreshing blend of black tea with notes of bergamot and orange. This is a lighter and subtle variation of the Early Blue Blend from Yeh Tea. Lady Earl Grey is an Earl Grey, elaborately mixed with orange blossoms. The pleasant aroma of black tea, orange blossoms and bergamot makes it a subtle aroma mix. The mixture is fragrant, light and very pleasant for the eyes. Use 2 grams (1 teaspoon) for a 300 ml cup and 4-5 grams (2 teaspoons) for a 600 ml pot. Add water at 95 degrees Celsius and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Black tea flavoured with orange blossoms
- This fantastic fragrant, fermented Bio Yeh tea is a refreshing blend of black tea with notes of bergamot and orange.
- Lady Earl Grey is an Earl Grey, elaborately mixed with orange blossoms.
- The mixture is fragrant, light and very pleasant for the eyes.
- This coveted blend makes your palate desire for more.
- Yeh Tea Flavour Intensity scale: 4
- 0-1: Herbal and caffeine-free
- 2-4: Simple drink
- 5-6: Tea lovers and gourmets
- 7-8: Step to a professional
- 9-10: Tea Masters
Country of Origin: China
Note: the best-before date printed on the label has expired.
We therefore sell this tea at a particularly low sales price. Information on minimum shelf life dates for tea can be found here:
https://www.haltbarkeit.org/tee-aufbewahrung-haltbarkeitDie Basic thesis: Tea does not become bad if it is stored in a dry place and protected from light, e.g. in a can. Tea becomes milder in taste, so it may be necessary to use a larger amount for a strong taste. If it got wet, it has to be disposed of.
- On 19 May 2014, the EU agriculture ministers voted on a draft from Sweden and the Netherlands that from now on there should be no expiry dates for tea, noodles, salt and rice. This draft was supported by Germany, Denmark, Austria and Luxembourg.
"People throw clean food away because they don't know exactly what the best before date on the package means," said Dutch Agriculture Minister Sharon Dijksma. "For very durable goods such as noodles and rice, it would be better to do without the date altogether than to print a completely meaningless date on the package. “
|product group:||Black tea|
|Filling quantity (weight):||30g|
Black tea *, orange blossoms, natural bergamot aroma with other natural aromas.
* from organic farming.