|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€5.25 *||€136.72 * / 1 kg|
|From 3||€4.45 *||€115.89 * / 1 kg|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-4 days²
- Order number: 610038
- best before: 30.06.2025
- Allergen-Information: Seefischöl*; Sojaöl*; Sojalecithine*
- EAN: 4009932131093
- Manufacturer product ID: 10913
- PZN: 11894265
- advice: Ein zusätzliches Jodpräparat sollte nur nach Rücksprache mit dem Arzt eingenommen werden. Die angegebene empfohlene tägliche Verzehrmenge darf nicht überschritten werden. Nahrungsergänzungsmittel sind kein Ersatz für eine ausgewogene und abwechslungsreiche Ernährung und eine gesunde Lebensweise.
- information: Aufbewahrungshinweis: Kühl und trocken lagern (<25°)
The ideal support for women who want to have children, pregnant and breastfeeding women
For women who wish to have children, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding, nutrition plays an important role in their well-being and in supplying their child with all the important nutrients. Thus the need for some vitamins and minerals increases significantly during this phase of life. This is due to the fact that the mother also supplies the (unborn) child.
A balanced and varied diet is therefore particularly important. However, the National Consumption Study (2008) has shown that the supply of folic acid, iodine, iron and omega-3 fatty acids in particular is often not optimal, especially for women.
It's the combination that does it!
Some substances are only optimally absorbed by the body in combination, some require additional substances without which certain effects cannot be achieved. The composition of this product was designed to meet the needs of mothers.
Doppelherz Nährstoffe für Schwangere + Mütter supplies 600 µg folic acid together with all other essential B vitamins as well as the minerals calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc and 100 µg iodine. In addition, the capsules contain valuable omega-3 fatty acids including 200 mg DHA per day.
In the following, we present ingredients and their function - so you know exactly what this product contains:
- Folic acid is a vital vitamin and contributes to cell division and normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
All women who wish to have children are advised to think about an adequate folic acid supply at least four weeks before conception. However, the requirement is also significantly increased during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Iodine plays a role in the normal production of thyroid hormones, which perform important tasks in metabolism. Thyroid hormones control many metabolic processes such as growth, energy metabolism, bone formation and brain development. In pregnant women, the iodine supply of the mother is important, since it also supplies the unborn child.
- Iron supports the normal formation of red blood cells and normal oxygen transport in the body. The requirement is doubled during pregnancy.
- Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system and to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
- Valuable omega-3 fatty acids with DHA for mother and child:
The mother's intake of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) contributes to the normal development of the eyes and brain in the foetus and the breastfed infant.
Humans cannot produce omega-3 fatty acids themselves without an adequate supply of precursors - they must take them in with food. Important representatives of omega-3 fatty acids are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). But only a few foods contain these valuable fatty acids.
Good sources are fatty cold-water fish such as salmon, herring and mackerel.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism and normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles.
- Vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system and, together with vitamin E, helps to protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- The "calcium incorporation aid" Vitamin D - Vitamin D supports the utilization of calcium and plays a role in bone preservation. Vitamin D can be produced by the body itself through regular exposure of the skin to sunlight. However, in our latitudes this self-production is often not sufficient.
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, nicotinamide and pantothenic acid support the normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Biotin supports the maintenance of healthy skin and hair.
|Filling quantity (weight):||4g, 38g|
|Filling quantity (piece):||30|
|health:||energy, Minerals & Vitamins, Products for her, Products for mothers|
|country of origin:||EU / non-EU Agriculture|
|Shipping weight:||0,064 kg|
|Made in:||EU (Germany)|
|product group:||Nutritional supplement / over-the-counter medicines|
|further properties:||gluten free, non dairy|
Manufacturer contact: Queisser Pharma GmbH & Co. KG, Schleswiger Str. 74, 24941 Flensburg, Germany
Queisser Pharma stands for healthy life and holistic well-being. As one of the leading German pharmaceutical companies, we can look back on more than 100 years of company history. At our headquarters in Flensburg, we develop, produce and market a wide range of selected products for the preservation and maintenance of health. Whether pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutritional supplements or cosmetics - our range consists of high quality products.
Each and every employee personally stands for the quality level of the products of Queisser Pharma. Our customers trust our products. This trust is based on the supply of high-quality, needs-oriented products.
Our task is to meet the demands of our customers for quality every day anew.
The focus of our activities in Germany and abroad are high-quality products for the preservation of health.
Queisser Pharma sells a wide range of over-the-counter medicines and dietary supplements under the Doppelherz brand . The products are sold in Germany in the pharmacy, in drugstores as well as the food retail trade.
In recent years, the product range has been steadily expanded to include innovative products, including the development of a wide range of vitamin and mineral preparations, which are characterized by ever new and intelligent compositions. Every day, customers opt for the company's quality products and make Doppelherz products one of the best-selling nutritional supplements in Germany.
The company history of Queisser Pharma
The company Queisser Pharma can look back on more than 100 years of company history. Comprehensive knowledge about health has a long tradition here.
The history of Queisser Pharma begins in 1897 in a small pharmaceutical factory in Hamburg. The graduate pharmacist Alfred Queisser had come from Lusatia in the district of Dresden to Hamburg to make his fortune as a manufacturer. He focused on the production of health and care products such as creams, liquid soap and toothpaste. Despite difficult circumstances, Alfred Queisser managed to continuously expand the company. He owed this to his extensive talents as a businessman, scientist and imaginative advertising expert, whom he united in one person.
The second root of today's Queisser Pharma was created by the Essen pharmacist Josef Peter Hennes. In 1919, he developed the original formula of today's Doppelherz® energy tonic from herbs and other natural ingredients. The tonic was produced and successfully marketed in the eponymous company founded by him.
Both houses eventually merged into "Queisser Pharma", which has been part of HGDF Familienholding Ltd. since the end of the 1970s. & Co. KG, a long-established Flensburg family business, whose parent company was founded in 1738 in Flensburg.
Queisser Pharma today
Since 1987, Queisser Pharma has its headquarters in Flensburg in the former production areas of a Rumherstellung. In addition to other brand products from Queisser, about 1 million liters of Doppelherz energy tonic are produced, bottled, packed and shipped in line with the market.
Queisser Pharma is guided by tradition and at the same time modern - with much grown experience and specialist knowledge, modern and innovative health products are regularly created.
Demand for health products has been increasing for many decades. Our headquarters in Flensburg has therefore been continuously adapted and expanded to meet the steadily growing popularity. Here many of our products are manufactured, packed and shipped in modern production lines. From Flensburg the products reach all over Germany and all over the world. To date, we have grown to about 300 employees. This makes Queisser Pharma one of the biggest employers in the city of Flensburg.
The future of Queisser Pharma
The market for health is constantly changing. Health is becoming more and more important for every individual as well as for the social institutions.
The self-responsibility for the health increases as well as the consciousness to be able to influence the health and their continuance actively and independently. Increasing life expectancy and the rising share of older people are setting new trends and presenting the healthcare industry with new challenges. For a company involved in health products, there are great opportunities for the future.
Health awareness and demographic change
A modern medium-sized company like Queisser Pharma must actively change in this fast-paced world. A change that is characterized by major market changes, which are caused not least by the demographic development of the population structure in all countries of the world.
Never before have so many people become so old, while at the same time remaining so young, healthy and actively involved in social life. The proportion of over-60s to 100 people between the ages of 20 and 60 will almost double by 2030. In 2050, 78 out of 100 people will be over 60 years old.
Health care and personal responsibility
Life expectancy increases from generation to generation. Even today, the sixty-year-olds can look forward to more than 20 more years of life. With age, there is an interesting trend towards active health care, prophylaxis and personal responsibility. Clearly recognizable is the endeavor to provide your body with everything necessary to achieve a strong and active old age. People know that they can not leave their health today alone to the doctors. They have to take their health into their own hands and act on their own initiative and responsibility.
Seefischöl, Calciumcarbonat, Gelatine, Sojaöl (teilweise gehärtet), Glycerin und Sorbit, Magnesiumoxid, L-Ascorbinsäure, Eisenfumarat, Bienenwachs, Sojalecithine, Nicotinamid, D-alpha-Tocopherol, Zinkoxid, Calcium-D-pantothenat, Eisenoxide und Eisenhydroxide, Pyridoxinhydrochlorid, Beta-Carotin, Riboflavin, Thiaminmononitrat, Pteroylmonoglutaminsäure, Kaliumjodid, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Täglich 2 Kapseln (z. B. zum Mittagessen) einnehmen.
Bitte beachten Sie wie folgt
- Die angegebene empfohlene tägliche Verzehrmenge darf nicht überschritten werden.
- Nahrungsergänzungsmittel sind kein Ersatz für eine ausgewogene und abwechslungsreiche Ernährung und eine gesunde Lebensweise.
- Für kleine Kinder unzugänglich aufbewahren.
- Ein zusätzliches Jodpräparat sollte nur nach Rücksprache mit dem Arzt eingenommen werden.
Die Kombination macht's!
Manche Stoffe werden nur in Kombination optimal vom Körper aufgenommen, manche benötigen zusätzlich weitere Stoffe, ohne die bestimmte Effekte gar nicht erzielt werden können. Dieses Produkt wurde in der Zusammensetzung so konzipiert, dass es optimal auf die Bedürfnisse von Müttern abgestimmt ist.