|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 9||€4.95 *||€6.60 * / 1 l|
|From 10||€4.75 *||€6.33 * / 1 l|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 510111
- EAN: 4008600189282
- Manufacturer product ID: 10.256.346
- advice: Please observe the instructions on the labels. Keep out of the reach of children.
NUK Heavy-duty detergent - gentle on baby's skin
- Effective cleansing formulation with natural enzymes
- Active ingredients can be rinsed out residue-free
- Suitable for approx. 12 wash loads at 20 to 90° C
- Developed by experts for baby products especially for use in the family household
About 160 wash loads with bodies, bibs and shirts wash parents in the first year of their baby's life alone. It is therefore particularly important that the detergent used is gentle on the skin - because after each wash the textiles come into direct contact with babies' delicate skin.
The NUK Heavy Duty detergent is based on an effective cleansing formulation with natural enzymes that support stain removal. All active ingredients can be rinsed out residue-free so that they do not come into contact with baby's skin. The NUK Heavy Duty detergent is suitable for washing at 20°C to 90°C and the 750 ml bottle is sufficient for approx. 12 wash loads. Parents can use it without hesitation for washing in their baby's household - and have the good feeling that they are doing the best for the whole family.
The NUK Heavy Duty Detergent: Gentle hygiene for babies' laundry. From the baby products expert.
- Please observe the instructions on the labels.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
|colour:||blue, red, White|
|care products:||laundry detergent|
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fattyalcohole C12-15, alcoxylated, C8-18 Fatty Acids, Salts, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol denat.., Sodium-n-octyl sulfate, citric acid, cocamides DEA, sodium borates, sodium diethylenetriamines pentamethylene phosphonates, perfumes, potassium cumenesulfonates, sodium cumenesulfonates, 1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone/1-vinylimidazole copolymer, styrene/acrylate copolymer, sodium C4-12 olefin/maleic acid copolymer, protease, cellulase, mannanase, pectate lyase, amylase