|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|To 2||€16.95 *||€113.00 * / 1 l|
|From 3||€17.95 *||€119.67 * / 1 l|
*prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
unfortunately currently sold out
- Order number: 522202
- EAN: 7640102475370
- PZN: 07795586
- advice: Always read label and product information before use.
- information: Do not apply to wounds and mucous membranes. Avoid contact with eyes. For children over 1 year, use sparingly and do not spread all over the body. When using a sunscreen at the same time: apply the spray at the earliest 30 minutes after applying the sunscreen. Please also follow the application instructions on the package. Use repellents with care. Always read label and product information before use. For use during pregnancy and lactation lie
Anti Brumm® Naturel: Effective plant-based mosquito and tick repellent
For those who want to rely on a plant-based and at the same time effective protection against mosquitoes and ticks, Anti Brumm® Naturel is just the thing. The repellent contains the natural active ingredient Eucalyptus Citriodora oil, which is obtained from an extract of lemon eucalyptus. In addition to its good tolerability and reliable effectiveness, Anti Brumm® Naturel also scores with its pleasant, lemony-fresh scent. Whether on vacation or at home - Anti Brumm® Naturel is the gentle and reliable alternative when it comes to mosquito and tick protection
Good to know: Anti Brumm® Naturel is also suitable for children from 1 year of age when used sparingly.
The advantages of Anti Brumm® Naturel at a glance:
- Natural mosquito and tick protection on a plant basis - with the active ingredient Eucalyptus Citriodora oil (30%)
- Reliable protection against mosquitoes and ticks - for up to 5 hours
- Tested on various mosquito species
- Good tolerability - dermatologically testedSuitable for children from 1 year of age (when used sparingly)
- Can also be applied to clothing
- Pleasant fragrance: lemony fresh
- Tested and recommended by the Swiss Tropical Institute
How Anti Brumm Naturel protects:
Herbal fragrances have long been used to repel insects. Anti Brumm® Naturel contains the natural active ingredient Citriodora oil, which is extracted from the lemon eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora) and has an intensely fruity lemon scent. For us, this scent is pleasant - for mosquitoes and ticks it is unbearable and keeps the blood-sucking insects at bay.
|Füllmenge (Volumen):||150 ml|
|age group:||from 1 year|
|Shipping weight:||0,25 kg|
|Manufacturer:||Hermes Arzneimittel GmbH|
|product group:||Insect spray|
|care products:||Insect repellent|
|Target group:||Adults, child|
|Manufacturer address:||Hermes Arzneimittel GmbH, Georg-Kalb-Str. 5-8, 82049 Großhesselohe / München, Deutschland|
Manufacturer contact: Hermes Arzneimittel GmbH, Georg-Kalb-Straße 5-8, 82049 Großhesselohe, Germany.
Anti Brumm® - Protection against mosquitoes and ticks
Anti Brumm is a well-known insect repellent brand that specialises in developing highly effective products to ward off pesky insects. With many years of experience and a strong focus on quality and effectiveness, Anti Brumm has established itself as a trusted brand that protects people in different regions from the unpleasant effects of insect bites.
The Anti Brumm brand belongs to chemischen Industrie München GmbH (CIM), a company based in Germany that specialises in the development and production of insect repellents. Since its inception, Anti Brumm has become one of the best-known brands of insect repellents and enjoys an excellent reputation for its effective formulations and commitment to safety.
Anti Brumm's product range includes various formulations of insect repellents, including sprays, creams, gels and lotions. These products contain active ingredients such as DEET (diethyltoluamide) or icaridin, which are known to repel insects such as mosquitoes, ticks and flies. Anti Brumm products offer reliable protection against insect bites and the associated risks such as itching and infections.
Anti Brumm is committed to developing products that are not only effective, but also kind to the skin. The brand takes care to select ingredients that minimise the risk of skin irritation and conducts extensive testing to ensure the safety of its products.
The Anti Brumm brand also follows environmentally conscious principles and is committed to sustainability. The company strives to produce products that minimise environmental impact while providing effective protection. This includes developing products that are biodegradable and have less negative impact on the environment.
Anti Brumm has made a name for itself by helping people enjoy the outdoors without being bothered by insects. With their experience, effectiveness and commitment to safety and sustainability, Anti Brumm remains a trusted choice for people seeking effective protection from insects.
Litsea Cubeba oil, citronellol, citral, d-limonene, linalool, geraniol, ethanol, active ingredient: citriodiol (31.25g/100g)
Spray uncovered areas of skin with Anti Brumm® Naturel and spread the spray evenly over the entire area. In addition, you can also spray the product on clothing. Observe the following instructions:
- Do not apply to wounds and mucous membranes. Avoid contact with eyes.
- For children over 1 year of age, use sparingly and do not spread all over the body.
- When using a sunscreen at the same time: apply the spray at the earliest 30 minutes after applying the sunscreen.
- Please also follow the application instructions on the package.
- Use repellents with care
- Always read label and product information before use.
There is insufficient knowledge on the use during pregnancy and lactation.
Why is insect protection so important?
Biting mosquitoes can leave terribly itchy skin that can easily become infected. Ticks are also a problem: they often carry pathogens that can trigger TBE and Lyme disease. This makes effective mosquito protection all the more important.